Our VPS Plans
|256 MB||5 GB||100 GB||$10||Order|
|512 MB||10 GB||200 GB||$15||Order|
|768 MB||20 GB||400 GB||$20||Order|
|↪ BEST SELLER!|
|1024 MB||40 GB||400 GB||$30||Order|
|2048 MB||80 GB||800 GB||$60||Order|
|"The American" — Go Big or Go Home|
|4096 MB||120 GB||1600 GB||$89||Order|
|↪ ON SALE: Only 4 left, hurry!|
Don't see the plan you're looking for? We can build a VPS tailored to your needs, contact us.
VPS Power Ups
If you need extra RAM, Disk, Bandwidth, or IPs, you can add what you need in the following increments. Prices are monthly recurring charges.
RAM: $5 / 256 MB
Bandwidth: $5 / 200 GB
Storage: $0.50 / GB
IPs: $5 / 5 IP block (/29)
Backup Space: $0.10 / GB
CPU Cores: $2 / core
VPS with Direct Peering
Do you have your own ASN and want to announce your IP blocks to our core? No problem!
Includes IRR objects, filters, session setup & on-going maintenace.
BGP sessions are $10 per month without any bandwidth commitment, or included free of charge with a 5 Mbps or higher commitment.
BGP Session: Free
(5 Mbps minimum)
BGP Session: $10
- We support FreeBSD and OpenBSD, as well as many flavors of Linux.
- We're fully IPv6 ready. Each customer gets an IPv6 block by default.
- We run our own network, which is fully redundant, with over 50 peers.
- We have peering partners with particular strengths in Asia and Australia.
- We use KVM/QEMU, providing full hardware virtualization, not containers or jails.
- We try to keep our boxes lightly loaded, no crowding.
- You can compile your own kernel. Most providers make you use theirs.
- Our servers have redundant power supplies feeding into separate PDUs.
- Our servers have RAID 10 storage arrays, for the lowest latency in read/write.
- You can access your VPS' serial console and VNC for out-of-band access.
- We offer BGP sessions with a full routing table.
- No one on our staff has less than a decade of experience in running servers.
- Billing is monthly and you may cancel at any time.
- No contract and no setup fees.
- Our BGP network (AS 25795)
- Fully redundant
- Native IPv6
- IPv6 block (/48)
- Unmetered inter-VPS communication
- Speed test (Los Angeles): 100mb.bin
- Low prices on bandwidth
- Dedicated Resources
- RAM is not over subscribed
- Dedicated CPU resources
- Dual 4-core Intel servers
- Our boxes are lightly loaded
- Operating Systems
- Full root access
- Reboot capability
- 32-bit and 64-bit architecture
- Multiple CPUs (SMP) supported
- Compile your own kernel
- Management Console
- Serial port available over SSH
- Console access via VNC
- Out-of-band management
- Reverse DNS manager
- Servers with redundant power
- Primary and backup power feeds
- RAID 10 disk arrays (8x HDs)
- Backup space available
- Data Center
- Tier III infrastructure
- SSAE 16 Type 2 compliance